These are perfect for younger children or beginners to Diamond Art.
- Create awesome artworks that sparkle!
- This meditative craft is relaxing and stress relieving
- A mindful reinvention of the traditional puzzle
- So many cool designs to choose from
- Detailed instructions included
- An excellent gift idea
5D Diamond Painting is another name that indicates the art of painting with diamonds. The 5D stands for the special effect that the artwork conveys once finished,
as it gives a very realistic effect. 5D meaning 5-dimensional also refers to the multi-faceted synthetic crystals (diamonds) used to complete the painting.
Each diamond has a corresponding number on the canvas. You can partially peel off the clear plastic layer if you only want to work on a section of the image. It can take a fair bit of time to complete,
so this is advised. Remember to keep the clear plastic layer once fully removing from the canvas. YouTube is a great source for visual tutorials to help aid in the making of your 5D Diamond Art.
There, peers share tips on various processes and ideas for presenting your final work of art!
1. Please refer to the diamond colour packets to identify each diamond colour number or letter which corresponds to the number or letter on the canvas.
2. Using the tip of the applicator pen dig out a small amount of wax to fill the nib.
3. Pour your selected diamond colour into the tray. Agitate the tray from side to side to aid the diamonds to slot into the grooves (rounded side up).
TIP: Its easiest to start with just one colour of diamond, fill in all diamonds of that colour and then move on to another colour, this will help you stay organised.
4. Draw back or peel off the plastic covering from the canvas so you're ready to start placing your diamonds. Keep the plastic covering aside.
Using the tip of the applicator pen gently touch the rounded side of a diamond to pick it up. Find the corresponding number or letter on the canvas and apply the diamond with pressure.
5. If you have incorrectly placed a diamond use the back end of the applicator to nudge it into place or use tweezers to remove.
6. Once you have finished filling up the canvas with diamonds, place the plastic cover back over the top and use a book, rolling pin, or hands to press down and apply extra pressure to keep the diamonds firmly attached.
Remove plastic covering.
7. You are finished! You may now frame it to hang up or give it to someone as a gift.
This product is not a toy.
All orders are processed within 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates
All order are sent using Australia Post
$12.50 flat rate Standard shipping Australia wide ( 2-8 days after dispatch )
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at Sensory Kingdom Belmont. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 business day. We will send you an email when your order is ready for collection.
Our in-store pickup hours are Mon-Sat 10:00AM-5:00PM. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 7 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.