- Create awesome artworks that sparkle!
- This meditative craft is relaxing and stress relieving
- A mindful reinvention of the traditional puzzle
- So many cool designs to choose from
- Detailed instructions included
- An excellent gift idea
5D Diamond Painting is another name that indicates the art of painting with diamonds. The 5D stands for the special effect that the artwork conveys once finished,
as it gives a very realistic effect. 5D meaning 5-dimensional also refers to the multi-faceted synthetic crystals (diamonds) used to complete the painting.
Each diamond has a corresponding number on the canvas. You can partially peel off the clear plastic layer if you only want to work on a section of the image. It can take a fair bit of time to complete,
so this is advised. Remember to keep the clear plastic layer once fully removing from the canvas. YouTube is a great source for visual tutorials to help aid in the making of your 5D Diamond Art.
There, peers share tips on various processes and ideas for presenting your final work of art!
1. Please refer to the diamond colour key on the canvas to identify each diamond colour number which corresponds to the symbol on the canvas.
2. Using the tip of the applicator pen dig out a small amount of wax to fill the nib.
3. Pour your selected diamond colour into the tray. Agitate the tray from side to side to aid the diamonds to slot into the grooves (rounded side up).
TIP: Its easiest to start with just one colour of diamond, fill in all diamonds of that colour and then move on to another colour, this will help you stay organised.
4. Draw back or peel off the plastic covering from the canvas so youre ready to start placing your diamonds. Keep the plastic covering aside.
Using the tip of the applicator pen gently touch the rounded side of a diamond to pick it up. Find the corresponding symbol on the canvas and apply the diamond with pressure.
5. If you have incorrectly placed a diamond use the back end of the applicator to nudge it into place or use tweezers to remove.
6. Once you have finished filling up the canvas with diamonds, place the plastic cover back over the top and use a book, rolling pin, or hands to press down and apply extra pressure to keep the diamonds firmly attached.
Remove plastic covering. You are finished! Hang up your artwork as is, frame it, or give it to someone as a gift.
This product is not a toy.
All orders are processed within 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates
All orders are sent using Australia Post
$12.50 flat rate Standard shipping Australia wide ( 2-8 days after dispatch )
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at Sensory Kingdom Belmont. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 business day. We will send you an email when your order is ready for collection.
Our in-store pickup hours are Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
Sensory Kingdom has a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days ( at your cost ) after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that return shipping will need to be sent to the following address: Shop 1 57-61 Thomson St, Belmont, Victoria 3216
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us within 48 hours if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Please note that, for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept change of mind returns or exchanges for any oral motor/chewable related items, wearable items such as body socks & fabric items such as weighted products.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.